Bath and Body Works has only recently opened its stores in three European countries: Russia, Turkey and... Poland. Therefore, I finally had a chance to get my hands on some of their stuff and I can now review them for you. Unfortunately, the brand is still not available in Britain or Sweden.
Candles: Bath and Body Works is famous for its candles, mainly due to their unique scents and long burning time. They are packed in elegant glass jars with metal lid on the top which you can use as a base for your candle when it's burning. There is a large number of scents available all year round but every season/festive time Bath and Body Works releases some limited edition candles, such as Winter Candy Apple (pictured above) which was a part of their Christmas Collection. Smaller candles have one wick while larger ones have three wicks, as visible in the photo above.
Body Lotions: Bath and Body Works specializes not only in candles but also in body care, offering shower gels, scrubs, body lotions and body butters. I had a chance to try their body lotions and I was very impressed with the way they smell and moisturize the skin. In some cases the scent is so intense that you could get away with using the lotion instead of perfume. At the same time, the consistency of the lotion is very light which means it is perfect for hot summer days. I heard their body butter formulas are thicker and, therefore, better for winter time but I haven't had a chance to try them yet.
Fragrance Mist: This was my first ever product from Bath and Body Works. I got it in a scent Sweet Pea which is fresh but sweet at the same time, perfect for spring and summer. I am astonished at how long it lasts on the skin, especially when used together with some matching body lotion.
The "matching smell" is a core concept behind Bath and Body Works and, thus once you find your favourite scent you can buy it in a form of a candle, body mist, shower gel or body butter. I am a big fun of Sweet Pea scent so I have it in three different forms.
Anti-bacterial Hand Gel: One of the signature products from Bath and Body Works, their Anti-bacterial Hand Gels are great for washing and disinfecting your hands, plus they are sold in the most impressive selection of scents. I love the cute packaging too.
Portable Scent: Bath and Body Works offers something for your car as well. Those portable scents are meant to be hanged inside a car or other smaller space (such as cupboard/wardrobe). The best thing about this product is that you can keep the plastic holder and change only the inserts. Mine is in a scent Frosted Cupcake.
Have you ever tried anything from Bath and Body Works?
No comments:
Post a Comment