Haircare:
L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil Colour Glow Oil. I've had this product for almost a year now but it was only in December that I actually got to appreciate how amazing this product is. A mixture of different oils but still pretty lightweight, this serum/hair oil can be used on wet or dry hair to prevent frizziness, split ends and tangles. It can also be used as an over-night treatment. I prefer to apply it on wet hair, after I've washed it to help me untangle my hair and provide my ends with some moisture. As I have pretty fine hair I use only a small pump of the product, thus I find it lasts for ages. Definitely a must-have product in winter.
Buy it here: Body care:
Nivea Q10Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Gel Cream. I know those types of products don't really work without excising and good diet but this has been my favourite for many years and every time I come back to it I notice how firm my skin becomes after a week or two of using it once a day. I actually see a visible difference. Easy to get, as Nivea is a popular brand, and it reasonably priced as well.
Buy it here:
Skincare:
Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm. This product replaced my other favourite, Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser (read about it here:) and so far I am absolutely in love it it. It's in a balm form, which means it's has quite compact, thick consistency. Once on your skin and mixed with a bit of water, it changes into an oily cleanser. You can use it on your eyes without it irritating the area and - because the balm is oil-based - it removes every bit of your make-up. Some people complain about its distinctive smell - I don't mind it at all; I find all the essential oils very relaxing.
Buy it here:
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo. You all know this cream - it's been a part of my skincare kit for many years and I mentioned it in my November favourites. My skin in December became particularly prone to blemishes and large break-outs and this really helped to calm things down, especially around chin/jaw area. I recommend it to everyone with problematic skin.
Buy it here:
Make-up:
M.A.C Blot Powder in Medium. I always keep this powder in my handbag as I like its compact form and handy packaging. I'm almost out of it now and I am planning on repurchasing it. It helps to set my make-up and to mattify skin during the day without looking too cakey. Although it has a bit of coverage, it looks very natural on the skin. I generally like M.A.C's pressed powders as they do what they are supposed to do without breaking me out.
Buy it here:
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair.This is a Holy Grail product for many beauty bloggers and I couldn't agree more. It's creamy, providing full-coverage but without being too drying and can be used both on your blemishes and under your eyes. It is very cheap (and has, unfortunately, quite cheap-looking packaging) but can only be found in Britain or in some online shops.
Buy it here:
Real Techniques Contour Brush. When I got it in a Real Techniques Core Collection, I was a bit unsure about what to do with this particular brush. I didn't really like it for contouring as I found it too small and I just have better brushes for highlighter. That was until I saw someone recommend it for blending concealer and there was the jackpot! This brush works so well with any form of concealer and I particularly like it under my eyes as it doesn't tug on the delicate under-eye area.
Buy it here:
Buy it here:
What were your favourites for December?
No comments:
Post a Comment