Search This Blog

Friday, 1 November 2013

The Brow Fix


We all love to make an impression with our make-up. Finding the right foundation, mastering your eyeliner skills and blending those eyeshadows seamlessly - ultimate goals of every make-up obsessed girl. But what about those eyebrows? Don't they feel a bit neglected from time to time? Yes, we do give them the occasional trim and pluck but to actually spend money and time to make them perfect?




I will admit here, until recently I did not pay much attention to my eyebrows. And believe me, not because I was born with naturally beautiful arches. Quite the opposite. My eyebrows are neither thick nor particularly dark and they are far from perfection when it comes to their shape. Regardless. I actually never thought of making them look a bit better.

Up until I discovered beauty blogs and You Tube gurus who showed me that brows are the one of the most important part of our make-up routine. They frame our face and make us look more neat, classy and well...you know...they are that proverbial cherry on the top. 

The eyebrow obsession has started. Nowadays beauty industry offers us an unlimited choice of different products that can make our eyebrows look stunning. Believe me, it doesn't matter whether you have naturally bushy eyebrows or hardly visible like mine or what colour your eyebrows are - there is something out there for everyone.

Anastasia  Beverly Hills Clear Eyebrow Gel, MUFE Aqua Brow, Inglot eyebrow palette, MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, MAC angle eyebrow brush, spoolie.
My collection of eyebrow-related products is growing significantly. I go through phases - there are months when I only use a pencil and a clear gel and months when I love putting on some shadow and some eyebrow wax. A lot has to do with how much time I have and what kind of make-up I have on. With a more natural and daily look I like my eyebrows to look natural; with a more dramatic evening eye I often choose to.

From left: MAC Veluxe Brow Pencil in Deep Brunette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette and MAC Eye Brows in Stud.
Its worth trying out different products and methods to check which one suits you best. It's all about making them look natural but just a bit more defined and simply better. :)

Inglot Eyebrow palette
Let me know what are your favourite eyebrow products. Maybe there is something I need to add to my collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment